Friday, May 13, 2011

Bad, Bad Blog Site

WHY did my post from yesterday get deleted? I googled it, and apparently I'm not the only one that this happened to. And it sho 'nuff wasn't my fault. I mean, I haven't even been on here since my last post. Oh, and I guess some people have actually had their whole entire actual blog sites deleted. If that happens to me...I think I would just crawl in a cave somewhere and die. Maybe I should move this party on over to Wordpress...
I am thinking about it. Any comments on this idea? Pros, cons?
Anyone want to know what I've been doing lately? 
I can't say I've been swimming, as I can practically touch bottom in this thing. ;)
It's just a kiddie blow-up pool, but I love to jump in, get freezing cold, then warm up in the sun. 

Also, I've been cooking. I have recently found out that I love to cook!
Now I just need a really cute apron like THIS:

I saw this little guy downtown the other day. I thought of Whit when I saw him.
Taco selling Whit, of course. Aww, so cute.

And lastly, look at these gorgeous flowers we got my mom for Mother's Day!


**Update** My last post just got restored. Woo hoo!
Too bad I already made a Wordpress account, huh? :))
~Bethany~

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I had a post disappear then be restored, but the comments are still missing. Don't know if they're going to fix that.

Couture by Cassia said...

AHEM...i know what im baking Beth for her bday....;) hehe

Elias L. Martinez said...

Beth, I was gonna ask you about that post problem too..My post was vanished but a day or so later it came back 2 life! lol Comments are gone tho...I thought about wordpress too..It's very easy to operate, I manage the youth website using it..

Total Pageviews