Friday, May 6, 2011

The Busiest Dept. in the Hospital:

Today I went with El Pastor to the hospital to pray for somebody. 
We thought this was funny:
Plan the funeral right there at the hospital. What hope. :P

A few months ago, my grampa had thousands of flyers made with my picture on them.
(Without my permission..ha!)
Now, if you've ever seen yourself in a picture shouting, crying, and praying, then you know how I feel. 
It feels great, but it sho 'nuff doesn't look too pretty. 
The caption should read, "Come to our church and leave looking like you're on crack."

Desafortunadamente, it has been passed out all over the south side of Puebla. 
"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe...."

1 comment:

Couture by Cassia said...

HAHAHAHA:-D poor Beth!!!!! Bummer for hermano Wakefield...;) but I'm sure souls will be inspired to visit!! LOL

Total Pageviews