Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yes, 2 MORE! <---Did I stutter? No, I didn't! :))


Two weeks ago, in the Elder Wakefield's church, two people got the Holy Ghost!
This past Sunday they were baptized.

This is Abraham.
This man was the last person that we expected to get the Holy Ghost... he had a background in a Pentecostal church, but never really showed a strong interest in serving God fully, and never really surrendered to God. What a surprise for the people to look to the back of the church where he was sitting, and to see him speaking in tongues!


8 year old little Javes was the second to receive the Holy Ghost, and was also baptized on Sunday.

I struggled a little on finding a title for this post, because we've just recently had a mix of posts about people getting the Holy Ghost, and people getting baptized.
I was thinking to myself, "What in the world do I title this? We've already had posts titled as "2 Baptisms!", "Thank You Jesus For the Holy Ghost", "More Baptisms!", "Holy Ghost Power", ETC.

But then I realized-- Hello! I would love to have to "struggle" for a title, every week if it meant people were constantly being saved!!
Send the struggles our way Lord!
Amen! :)))


We're so excited for what God is doing here in Puebla!

*Nicole*

3 comments:

Brandon Hodge said...

That is amazing!! Thank God for evangelism!!!!

Cyndi Kaye said...

Guess who is coming to Puebla in August of this year? = )

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

No way!!!!!!!!!!! Are you coming??!! We would LOVE that!!

~Bethany~

Total Pageviews