Monday, May 19, 2014

Terk and Skeleton Faces

Little Terk* had an assignment last week where he had to illustrate the influence the word of God has had on his life and the lives of those of his family. The column on the left says "before the gospel" and the column on the right says "after the gospel".


So for this little guy, before he heard the gospel he watched shooting movies on TV and now he just reads the Bible. Haha!! These kids know just what to say. What he actually should have said was something like "before I heard the word of God I used to sit at my desk and make piggy faces at my classmates, but now....Oh, wait! I still do that..."


On an even funnier note......

I am in the school watching the kids while Nicole takes care of something at the house. She was kind enough to let me use her computer while I blog. Ahhh, so kind! I want to return the favor so just now, I found a really scary picture of a skeleton face and put it all blown up as her background. She is going to FREAK OUT when she finds it later!! Mwahahahhahaa!


~Bethany~


*Names have been changed to protect the overly imaginative.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I like your blog. Not sure how I came across it, but yeah. Nice to see a work of souls going on across the border.

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Thank you, and welcome to our blog!

~Bethany~

Total Pageviews